Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday Scribblings
Bentley, Western Australia
It was late in the afternoon. I just finished my duty. A soft wind chilled the air. I was heading back to my car. Once I reached the car park, its raining…its pouring and I can see people were running from the rain. I drove my old white Toyota hatchback 1.6 cc to the workstation at the Technology Park. By then, its stop raining and I walked slowly to the workstation to check my email. Then I rang Lin using my skype account. It is cheap for international call and we had been chatting for a while. On the way to praying room, I met a Vietnamese friend. I’m not that close with him though but both of us usually stay late in the workstation. He told me that he’s leaving to Vietnam for good. He will be flying to Kuala Lumpur tonight and then to Ho Chi Min city. Deep down I started to feel sad…sentimental feeling took place. Well, sad because no more friends accompanying me to burn midnight oil. I wish him all the best with his career. After I performed my prayer I drove to Zam house. Earlier, I had sms him about my visit. His wife just delivered a cute baby boy last week. I brought a gift for Zam junior and also his daughter. I’m just afraid that kakak will be jealous to see her brother get a present. Woww…I met energetic Zam junior, so much like his dad. “Like father like son” I said. After having coffee and peach caramel, I told Zam that I want to make a move. Its getting late and I headed back home to cook my dinner, Honey Roasted Chicken rice. Fuhhh….Mission accomplished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here, weekend at Putrajaya was so colourfull with fireworks and flora

arsaili said...

tu la jeff...always like Putra Jaya..tapi selalu sesat kat sana...uhuhu..either d road is not user friendly or my sense of direction hampesss....